Pattern formation, energy landscapes, and scaling laws
+49 (0) 341 - 9959 - 950
+49 (0) 341 - 9959
Lectures Winter semester 2021/2022
Randomness and partial differential equations
- Lecturer: Felix Otto
- Date: Tuesday, 09.15-11.00; first lecture on October 26, 2021
- Room: MPI MiS E1 05 (Leibniz)
- Keywords: stochastic homogenization, singular stochastic PDE
AbstractWe might address several topics: 1) Effective behavior of random media (stochastic homogenization), 2) Thermal fluctuations and nonlinearity (singular stochastic PDE), 3) Matching of Poisson point processes and coupling.
To keep informed about changes to this lecture subscribe to lecture mailinglist
- Due to the pandemic, it is mandatory to register for a lecture series before attending one of the lectures. For this registration, we simply use the mailing list for the lecture series. So, if you plan to attend a lecture (series), please subscribe the mailing list which is linked below the respective lecture.
- Obviously, this rule is only valid for in-person lectures. However, even for the online events it might be a good idea to subscribe. This way, you will receive the information on how to attend the online meetings.
Other lectures at MPI MIS
Please follow this link for other regular lectures at the Max-Planck-Institute.
- Winter term 2022/2023
- Winter term 2021/2022
- Winter term 2019/2020
- Summer term 2019
- Winter term 2018/2019
- Summer term 2018
- Winter term 2017/2018
- Summer term 2017
- Winter term 2016/2017
- Summer term 2016
- Winter term 2015/2016
- Summer term 2015
- Winter term 2014/2015
- Winter term 2013/2014
- Winter term 2012/2013
- Summer term 2012
- Winter term 2011/2012
- Winter term 2010/2011