Researchers, who want to attack a specific scientific question in close collaboration with a researcher or a team of researchers at our institute.
- Stipend for a period of 1-6 months
- No teaching duties
- Inspiring scientific environment
- No deadline, the hiring committee meets once a month to decide about current application.
- Applicants should submit the following information:
- list of publications
- Copies of three papers that contain the best results obtained by the applicant
- Detailed research project including duration and planned schedule of the stay at the institute
- Names of the groups or individuals the researcher would like to collaborate with
- Two letters of recommendation
- During the application process you will be asked to identify at least one scientific partner in Leipzig. The list of possible scientific partners coincides with the list of possible postdoctoral mentors. Please check the overview of postdoctoral mentors to learn more about the research of the possible partners.
- Submissions of applications proceed through an electronic form. This form will be hosted by Opencampus.net, a German company, so while clicking to the links you will be directed to their server:
The institute encourages applications from women and minorities.