- In general: Representation Theory and Algebraic Geometry with a combinatorial flavor
- Plethysm, tensor decompositions, fast matrix multiplication, matrix product states
- Geometry of matroids
- 2011-2014: Bachelor of Mathematics at Ghent University, Belgium
- 2014-2017: Master of Mathematics at University of Bonn, Germany (thesis advisor: Prof. Dr. Catharina Stroppel)
- Since September 2017: PhD Student at Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences, Leipzig, Germany (supervisor: Mateusz Michalek)
- Sage code computing the (K-theoretic) Tutte polynomial of a (flag) matroid using equivariant localisation.
To view the code: download the .sws file, open Sage Notebook, upload the file there.
See Chris Eur's website for a Macaulay2 version.
- Macaulay2 code accompanying the article "Matrix product states from an algebraic geometer's point of view".
Dinu, Rodica and Tim Seynnaeve: The Hessian discriminant
Michałek, Mateusz ; Seynnaeve, Tim and Frank Verstraete: A tensor version of the quantum Wielandt theorem
Seynnaeve, Tim: Plethysm and fast matrix multiplication
Dinu, Rodica ; Eur, Christopher and Tim Seynnaeve: K-theoretic Tutte polynomials of morphisms of matroids
Czapliński, Adam ; Michałek, Mateusz and Tim Seynnaeve: Uniform matrix product states from an algebraic geometer's point of view