- Partial Differential Equations
- Free Boundary Problems
- Stochastic Homogenization
Articles in peer-reviewed journals
- G. Chatzigeorgiou, P. Morfe, F. Otto, L. Wang, The Gaussian free-field as a stream function: asymptotics of effective diffusivity in infra-red
cut-off, Preprint, 2023 (arXiv:2212.14244).
G. Chatzigeorgiou, Locality properties of standard homogenization commutator, Asymptotic Anal., Online First, 1-18, 2022. link
G. Chatzigeorgiou, Regularity for the fully nonlinear parabolic thin obstacle problem, Commun. Contemp. Math., Commun. Contemp. Math., 24(3): 2150011, 2022. link
G. Chatzigeorgiou, E. Milakis, Regularity for fully nonlinear parabolic equations with oblique boundary data, Rev. Mat. Iberoam. 37, 775-820, 2021. link
- The Nonlinear Parabolic Thin Obstacle Problem, Ph.D Thesis, University of Cyprus (2020), 145 pages. link
- Partial Differential Equations and the theory of De Giorgi - Moser - Nash, M.Sc Thesis, Depart. of Math. & Stat., University of Cyprus Repository (2015), 124 pages.
- Ph.D in Mathematics (01/2016 -- 05/2020), Advisor: Prof. Emmanouil Milakis
- M.Sc in Pure Mathematics (09/2014 -- 01/2016), Advisor: Prof. Emmanouil Milakis
- B.Sc in Pure Mathematics (09/2010 -- 06/2014)