Sorry for seeing this page. It means that you've selected a page doesn't exists. Maybe you have a typo in your URL or you've followed a bookmark which is outdated.
Homepages of the research groups:
- Jürgen Jost - 'Geometry, Analysis and Theoretical Physics' and 'Complex Structures in Biology and Cognition'
- Felix Otto - Pattern formation, energy landscapes, and scaling laws
- Bernd Sturmfels - Nonlinear Algebra
- Nihat Ay - Information Theory of Cognitive Systems
- Benjamin Gess - Stochastic partial differential equations
- Mateusz Michałek - Combinatorial Algebraic Geometry
- Guido Montufar - Mathematical Machine Learning
- Angkana Rüland - Rigidity and Flexibility in PDEs
- Matteo Smerlak - Structure of Evolution
- André Uschmajew - Tensors and Optimization
Activities of our Institute:
People and contact:
How to apply: