We are an interdisciplinary research team that on one hand carries out research in pure mathematics and on the other hand explores new approaches to complex systems in a wide range of domains, bringing in the spectrum of mathematical concepts and methods in novel ways.
There exist many overlaps between these research topics, leading to much mutual stimulation. In particular, many group members participate in several topics.
- PhD position for research in the field of mathematical network analysis
- Master or diploma thesis in research in the field of mathematical network analysis
- PhD Positions: see International Max Planck Research School "Mathematics in the Sciences"
- Postdoc and visiting opportunities: see Advertisement on the Institute's webpage
- Applications by candidates of outstanding qualification and a good fit with our research goals will always be considered