I work in finite and profinte group theory, with a focus on finite p-groups, their structure, and associated counting functions. I am extremely fascinated by isomorphism problems and inverse problems.
"On the Modular Isomorphism Problem for groups of class 3", with L. Margolis - submitted, preprint (2020).
"Orbits classifying extensions of prime power order groups", with O. Garaialde Ocaña - submitted, preprint (2020).
"Toric varieties from cyclic matrix groups", with F. Galuppi - submitted, preprint (2020).
"Hessian matrices, automorphisms of p-groups, and torsion points of elliptic curves", with C. Voll - submitted, preprint (2019).
"Intense automorphisms of finite groups" - to appear in the Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society (2021), preprint (2017).
- "Evolving groups" - Archiv der Mathematik, 111(1), 3-12 (2018).
- Yassine El Maazouz, UC Berkeley
- Francesco Galuppi, University of Trieste
- Oihana Garaialde Ocaña, University of the Basque Country
- Marvin Hahn, MPI MiS
- Delaram Kahrobaei, University of York
- Alessandro Neri, Technical University of Munich
- Leo Margolis, Free University Brussels
- Christopher Voll, Bielefeld University
I am a postdoctoral researcher in the Nonlinear Algebra group of Bernd Sturmfels at the MPI MiS. I am currently on leave from a post as a postdoctoral researcher in the group of Christopher Voll at Bielefeld University, which I took up in September 2017. Prior to coming to Bielefeld, I wrote my doctoral dissertation 'Intense automorphisms of finite groups' at Leiden University under the supervision of Hendrik Lenstra.