Rida Ait El Manssour
My research interest is in the field of mathematics especially in differential algebra, random enumerative algebraic geometry and p-adic numbers.
- D-Algebraic Functions (with A.-L. Sattelberger, Bertrand Teguia Tabuguia). Submitted.
- Lines on p-adic and real cubic surfaces ( with Y. El Maazouz, E. Kaya and K. Rose). Submitted.
- Multiplicity structure of the arc space of a fat point. ( with G. Pogudin), Submitted.
- Linear PDE with constant coefficients. (with M. Härkönen and B. Sturmfels), Glasgow Math J. (2021).
- Combinatorial differential algebra of x^p. (with A.-L. Sattelberger), Journal of Symbolic Computation 114, 193-208, 2023
- Probabilistic enumerative geometry over p-adic numbers: linear spaces on complete intersections. (with A. Lerario). Annales Henri lebesgue.
- Real lines on random cubic surfaces. ( with M. Belotti, C. Meroni), Arnold Math J. 7, 541–559, (2021).
- October 2020 - : PhD at MPI MiS under the supervision of Bernd Sturmfels and Gleb Pogudin, Leipzig, Germany.
- 2018 - 2020: Master in mathematics at the University of Trieste (joint with SISSA), Trieste, Italy.
- 2014 - 2017: Bachelor in mathematics at University Mohamed V, Rabat, Morocco.