Winter semester 2020/2021
- Kernel Methods in Learning Theory (Course)
- Nihat Ay
- Recent Developments Towards a New Theory of Generalisation (Seminar)
- Nihat Ay, Juan Pablo Vigneaux
- Lie algebras and Hopf algebras for beginners towards applications to singular SPDEs
- Pavlos Tsatsoulis
- Riemann Surfaces and Algebraic Curves
- Daniele Agostini, Rainer Sinn
- Wednesday 15 - 17 (lectures), Wednesday 11 - 13 (exercise sessions), first lecture: October 28th; first exercise session: November 4th
- Uni Leipzig, Room P801, Paulinum Augustusplatz (Lectures), MPI MiS, Room E1 05, Leibniz-Saal (exercise sessions), if needed, the course will take place on Zoom
Please use the entry doors Kreuzstr. 7a (rooms A3 01, A3 02) and Kreustr. 7c (rooms G3 10, G2 01), both in the inner court yard, and go to the 3rd. floor (see the map). To reach the Leibniz-Saal (E1 05) use the main entry Inselstr. 22 and go to the 1st. floor.
Please note: The doors will be opened 15 minutes before the lecture starts and closed after beginning of the lecture!