- Category Theory, Applied Category Theory
- Probability and Information Theory
- Complexity and Networks
- Theoretical Computer Science
More information on my personal page.
- P. Perrone and N. Ay, Hierarchical Quantification of Synergy in Channels, Front. Robot. AI, 08 January 2016. Available here.
- T. Fritz and P. Perrone, Stochastic Order on Metric Spaces and the Ordered Kantorovich Monad, 2018. Available here.
- T. Fritz and P. Perrone, A Probability Monad as the Colimit of Finite Powers, 2017. Available here.
- T. Fritz and P. Perrone, Bimonoidal Structure of Probability Monads. Proceedings of MFPS 34, ENTCS, 2018. Available here.
- P. Perrone and N. Ay, Decomposition of Markov Kernels. Proceedings of WUPES 10, 2015. Available here.
PhD Thesis (accepted):
- T. Fritz and P. Perrone, Monads, partial evaluations, and rewriting. Notes for the Applied Category Theory School 2019. Available here.
- T. Fritz and P. Perrone, A Criterion for Kan Extensions of Lax Monoidal Functors, 2018. Available here.
- P. Perrone and N. Ay, Iterative Scaling Algorithm for Channels, 2016. Available here.
- P. Perrone, Dual Connections and Holonomy, 2015. Available here.
- Born in Bergamo, Italy, in 1989
- Bachelor degree in Physics, University of Milan-Bicocca, Italy, in 2011
- Master's degree in Physics, University of Milan, Italy, in 2013
- Graduate student in Mathematics since 2014