Rida Ait El Manssour
My research interest is in the field of mathematics especially in differential algebra, random enumerative algebraic geometry and p-adic numbers.
- Real lines on random cubic surfaces. ( with M.Belotti, C. Meroni), https://arxiv.org/abs/1910.07326 , Submitted.
- Probabilistic enumerative geometry over p-adic numbers: linear spaces on complete intersections. (with A.Lerario), https://arxiv.org/abs/2011.07558 , Submitted.
- Combinatorial differential algebra of x^p. (with A.-L.Sattelberger), https://arxiv.org/abs/2102.03182
- October 2020- current: PhD at Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences (MPI MIS) under the supervision of Bernd Sturmfels, Leipzig, Germany
- 2018-2020: Master in mathematics at the university of Trieste (joint with sissa), Trieste, Italy.
- 2014-2017: Bachelor in mathematics at university Mohamed V, Rabat, Morocco.