To submit a new preprint, lecture note, technical report, doctoral thesis or proceeding please use the submission form. This form is accessible only from computers behind the firewall (internal in the MPI MIS).
What do you need for submission?
- A valid MPI MIS login and password.
- The abstract of the paper to show on the WWW page.
- In case you want to put the full paper on the WWW the PDF file of the paper or the DVI file and all pictures as PS files.
Further steps after the online submission:
- A form will be generated and send to you by email.
- Please sign this form and give it to your secretary together with a printed version of your paper as soon as possible.
- Your director will read the paper and sign the form too (reviewing process).
- The paper will be visible on the WWW.
Start the submission form and submit your paper.
If you got errors or unexpected results or have questions or want submit/update a paper from outside the institute please contact H. Schinke (by phone +49 (0) 341 9959 - 692 or by email).