Pfaffians, Tensors, and Applications
The intention of this meeting is to encourage and facilitate the interaction between different communities engaging with Pfaffians or other tensor-related structures. Particular emphasis is put on explicit methods and applications to different areas of mathematics or other sciences. The goals of the workshop are to connect different communities, exchange knowledge, and inspire one another. The workshop features invited and contributed talks, as well as "open mic" and free discussion sessions in order to promote more informal discussions.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Daniele Agostini (University of Tübingen and Max Planck Instiutte for Mathematics in the Sciences)
- Ada Boralevi (Politecnico di Torino)
- Dragos Fratila (Université de Strasbourg)
- Willem de Graaf (University of Trento)
- Daniel Plaumann (TU Dortmund)
- Tobias Rossmann (National University of Ireland, Galway)
- Alexandru Suciu (Northeastern University)
- James B. Wilson (Colorado State University)
We are currently exploring possibilites of funding for young researches. More information will follow. At the moment, there is no restriction regarding the number of participants, however, due to the pandemic this might change during fall. We will update this website immediately if there will be a limit of allowed in person participants.