This newly established webinar series is aimed at people with an interest in analytical aspects of quantum field theory, probability theory, (stochastic) PDE, quantum statistical mechanics, or related topics. It will be held on a monthly basis, see below for the schedule. If you would like to suggest a speaker or wish to bring to our attention an interesting topic (with several potential speakers), please contact one of us, either directly or through the contact below.
Webinar links and passwords and program updates will be distributed via email. Please sign up the mailing list.
Recordings of past seminars are available on our YouTube channel.
- Roland Bauerschmidt (U Cambridge)
- Stefan Hollands (U Leipzig & MPI MiS Leipzig)
- Christoph Kopper (Ecole Polytechnique Paris)
- Antti Kupiainen (U Helsinki)
- Felix Otto (MPI MiS Leipzig)
- Manfred Salmhofer (U Heidelberg)
- Jochen Zahn (U Leipzig), contact by email
17.09.2020, 17:00 Uhr:
- Thierry Bodineau (École Polytechnique)
- Log-Sobolev inequality for the continuum sine-Gordon model
10.12.2020, 17:00 Uhr:
- Michael Aizenman (Princeton University)
09.07.2020, 17:00 Uhr:
- Jürg Fröhlich (ETH Zürich)
- Results on Interacting Bose Gases